Veles (CURRENCY:VLS) traded 10.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 16th. One Veles coin can now be bought for $0.0599 or 0.00000302 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Veles has a total market cap of $76,480.80 and $190,962.00 worth of Veles was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Veles has traded up 11.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19,800.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $597.73 or 0.03018690 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $83.41 or 0.00421243 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $294.32 or 0.01486416 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $152.20 or 0.00768669 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00006843 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.59 or 0.00346398 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00030719 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Veles is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2018. Veles’ total supply is 1,387,787 coins and its circulating supply is 1,277,815 coins. The official website for Veles is veles.network. Veles’ official Twitter account is @velescore and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Veles
Veles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Veles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veles Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.