TajCoin (CURRENCY:TAJ) traded 110.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 29th. During the last week, TajCoin has traded down 33.3% against the U.S. dollar. TajCoin has a total market cap of $6,978.50 and $5.00 worth of TajCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TajCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18,102.78 or 1.00147512 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.42 or 0.00029992 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $107.66 or 0.00595576 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.40 or 0.00605210 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00002979 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.15 or 0.00122523 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00006464 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00002964 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
TajCoin Coin Profile
TAJ is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Blake2S hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 9th, 2016. TajCoin’s total supply is 19,303,094 coins. TajCoin’s official website is tajcoin.tech. TajCoin’s official Twitter account is @tajcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TajCoin Coin Trading
TajCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TajCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TajCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TajCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TajCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TajCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.