Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded up 14.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 17th. Over the last week, Mooncoin has traded up 15.6% against the US dollar. Mooncoin has a total market cap of $1.71 million and $52.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mooncoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $106.72 or 0.00453261 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00005766 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00003075 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000255 BTC.
Mooncoin Coin Profile
Mooncoin (CRYPTO:MOON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 30th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 227,297,220,225 coins. The official website for Mooncoin is mooncoin.com. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.