HeroNode (CURRENCY:HER) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 14th. HeroNode has a market cap of $66,165.81 and approximately $71.00 worth of HeroNode was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HeroNode token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, LBank, Bilaxy and IDEX. In the last seven days, HeroNode has traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00002598 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005227 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00025415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.20 or 0.00152661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $165.21 or 0.00863835 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.37 or 0.00200603 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.19 or 0.00455906 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.96 or 0.00156641 BTC.
- IZE (IZE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001657 BTC.
HeroNode Token Profile
HeroNode’s launch date was May 2nd, 2018. HeroNode’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,099,244,081 tokens. HeroNode’s official Twitter account is @hero_node. The Reddit community for HeroNode is /r/HeroNodeOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HeroNode’s official website is heronode.io. HeroNode’s official message board is medium.com/@hero_node.
Buying and Selling HeroNode
HeroNode can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, LBank, Bibox, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeroNode directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HeroNode should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HeroNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HeroNode Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeroNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.