Hellenic Coin (CURRENCY:HNC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 4th. Over the last week, Hellenic Coin has traded 20.6% higher against the dollar. One Hellenic Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.97 or 0.00003124 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Hellenic Coin has a total market capitalization of $67.70 million and $280,568.00 worth of Hellenic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $149.82 or 0.00483295 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00004349 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 32.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00003292 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Hellenic Coin Coin Profile
Hellenic Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 9th, 2015. Hellenic Coin’s total supply is 69,910,698 coins. Hellenic Coin’s official Twitter account is @HellenicCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hellenic Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@helleniccoin. The official website for Hellenic Coin is www.helleniccoin.com.
Buying and Selling Hellenic Coin
Hellenic Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hellenic Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hellenic Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hellenic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hellenic Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hellenic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.