Goldcoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded 9.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 16th. Over the last seven days, Goldcoin has traded up 116.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Goldcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0105 or 0.00000049 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Goldcoin has a market cap of $435,379.59 and approximately $7,877.00 worth of Goldcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $92.31 or 0.00432710 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00006373 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00002844 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00003041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000308 BTC.
Goldcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 15th, 2013. Goldcoin’s total supply is 41,662,072 coins. The official website for Goldcoin is www.goldcoin.org. The Reddit community for Goldcoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Goldcoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Goldcoin is www.goldcointalk.org.
Buying and Selling Goldcoin
Goldcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Goldcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Goldcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Goldcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Goldcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Goldcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.