Arionum (CURRENCY:ARO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. One Arionum coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Arionum has traded 13% lower against the dollar. Arionum has a market capitalization of $49,593.17 and approximately $19.00 worth of Arionum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31,137.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,322.77 or 0.04248161 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.00436374 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $424.19 or 0.01362299 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $173.53 or 0.00557297 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $135.80 or 0.00436124 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00004265 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.19 or 0.00283237 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.47 or 0.00023988 BTC.
Arionum is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Arionum’s total supply is 545,399,000 coins and its circulating supply is 159,429,300 coins. The official website for Arionum is www.arionum.com. Arionum’s official message board is forum.arionum.com. Arionum’s official Twitter account is @ArionumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Arionum offers a secure electronic payments system that makes it easy to integrate with new and existing PHP applications. Web developers who already understand PHP can easily build new blockchain-based applications or integrate Arionum into their existing applications. Arionum is able to autoscale without degraded performance. It offers a fixed 0.25% fee on all transactions (max 10 ARO) and has a dynamic transaction limit per block allowing it to keep up with a growing number of transactions. Arionum has no pre-mined coins, an 8-year mining period, no developer fees, and a unique HYBRID mining system that shares rewards with CPU miners, GPU miners, and masternodes. One of the main advantages of Arionum is that it was fully coded from scratch in PHP, one of the most popular programming languages in the world. Any PHP developer in the world can now create apps on top of the blockchain using the tools they are already familiar with. “
Arionum Coin Trading
Arionum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arionum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arionum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Arionum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arionum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arionum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.