Elysium (CURRENCY:ELS) traded down 94% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 21st. In the last week, Elysium has traded 95.2% lower against the US dollar. One Elysium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Elysium has a market capitalization of $1,192.00 and $203.00 worth of Elysium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $106.77 or 0.00471276 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00005992 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002872 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000272 BTC.
Elysium Coin Profile
Elysium (ELS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 4th, 2017. Elysium’s total supply is 14,353,438 coins. Elysium’s official Twitter account is @Elysium_coin.
Buying and Selling Elysium
Elysium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elysium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elysium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elysium Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.