Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 14th. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 5.5% against the dollar. Dogecoin has a market cap of $409.17 million and approximately $40.03 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.08 or 0.00418267 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00007073 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00003118 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00002885 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Dogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 127,512,660,837 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.