Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Cred has a total market capitalization of $2.99 million and approximately $437,819.00 worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cred token can now be bought for $0.0036 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, OKEx, UEX and Bilaxy. Over the last seven days, Cred has traded 1.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00003246 BTC.
- TriumphX (TRIX) traded down 34.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00013764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005168 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00027686 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.92 or 0.00159660 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.34 or 0.00327069 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $170.02 or 0.00877967 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $87.28 or 0.00450739 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.45 or 0.00157268 BTC.
Cred’s launch date was April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 840,410,205 tokens. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cred’s official website is www.mycred.io.
Cred Token Trading
Cred can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, IDEX, Gate.io, Huobi, DDEX, Bibox, Bilaxy, UEX and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cred should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.