Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded up 17.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 3rd. Cream has a market cap of $43,898.48 and approximately $52.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cream coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Cryptohub and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, Cream has traded 38.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33,552.31 or 0.99983946 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00007780 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00023604 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.69 or 0.00016949 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $89.19 or 0.00265783 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $147.17 or 0.00438572 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $49.56 or 0.00147697 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001932 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00039499 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
CRM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, BiteBTC and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.