Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded down 10.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 2nd. Blakecoin has a market capitalization of $21,461.86 and $25.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. During the last week, Blakecoin has traded 0% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32,367.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $776.31 or 0.02398398 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $137.71 or 0.00425441 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $363.18 or 0.01122030 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $144.65 or 0.00446890 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00004193 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 67.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00018012 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $58.18 or 0.00179745 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Blakecoin (CRYPTO:BLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 28,556,543 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.