Arionum (CURRENCY:ARO) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 15th. One Arionum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges. Arionum has a market cap of $92,479.48 and approximately $14.00 worth of Arionum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Arionum has traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19,306.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $586.72 or 0.03038925 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.11 or 0.00425302 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $288.26 or 0.01493058 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $154.52 or 0.00800318 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00007017 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $68.06 or 0.00352530 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00031496 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Arionum Coin Profile
ARO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 8th, 2018. Arionum’s total supply is 545,399,000 coins and its circulating supply is 159,429,300 coins. Arionum’s official website is www.arionum.com. Arionum’s official message board is forum.arionum.com. Arionum’s official Twitter account is @ArionumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Arionum Coin Trading
Arionum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arionum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arionum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arionum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arionum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arionum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.